Globalex Workshop on Lexicography & Neology 2020 – ONLINE
A virtual workshop featuring five papers from the 2nd Globalex Workshop on Lexicography and Neology, co-located with EURALEX 2020, has taken place online on 4 November 2020, including over 70 participants.
14:05-15:20 Session 1, Chair: Annette Klosa-Kückelhaus
- 14:05-14:30 Dictionary of Slovak neologisms. Martin Ološtiak and Soňa Rešovská, Slovakia
- 14:30-14:55 The presence of Brazilian Portuguese neologisms in dictionaries. Ieda Maria Alves and Bruno Maroneze, Brazil
- 14:55-15:20 Automatic analysis of the dictionariability of neologisms: The Garbell for Catalan. Judit Freixa Aymerich, Spain
15:40-17:00 Session 2, Chair: Ilan Kernerman
- 15:40-16:05 Semantic aspects of Spanish dialectal varieties in the Antenario dictionary. Andreína Adelstein and Victoria de los Ángeles Boschiroli, Argentina
- 16:05-16:30 When neologisms don’t reach the dictionary: Occasionalisms in Spanish. Pedro Javier Bueno Ruiz, Spain
To watch video recordings of the event, press the Session number or the presentation’s title above.
Globalex YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxy9euhLou92uhf6LQqnMxA.
The full face-to-face workshop is due at the Euralex XIX conference at Alexandroupolis, Greece on 7 September 2021. (https://globalex2020.globalex.link/gw-euralex2020/).
Annette Klosa-Kückelhaus, Leibniz-Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim
Ilan Kernerman, K Dictionaries – Lexicala, Tel Aviv